Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cupcakes in Ice Cream Cones

For my family reunion my Uncle,the self-proclaimed Emeril Lagasse of the family, made this delicious treat for all the younger kids. He baked red velvet cake into a ice cream cone and topped it off with vanilla bean ice cream. Needless to say, the adults were a little more then jealous of the kids that night. While I devoured four of these treats I couldn't help but to wonder, "How did he manage to get cupcakes into an ice cream cone?" Unfortunately, because of my greedy ways I was never able to ask him how he created the masterpiece so it was just my luck that I was able to YouTube my answer. I can now add this on my things to accomplish while I master the baking field.


(The guy's language isn't up to par but you get the gist of the "cupcakes in ice cream cones" idea)
Here's the link , Bon Appetit !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ojKVCT1hY

4 comments:

  1. This looks Delicious! Your uncle is a pure genius, he should be a chef. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kid on the video is no older than 17, and although the video is crudely shot and executed, it has over 25,000 hits. Can you do what this kid does and do it better? I think so! Looking forward to seeing your Youtube post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy!! The cupcake/icecream cones look very tasty. I can't wait to taste a Money creation. Hint hint hopefully you can take the recipe from the video and make your good old taraj some lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ju - The man in the video is NOT my uncle. The cupcake in ice cream treat is what my uncle made and I was able to understand how he made the treat through this YouTube video !

    @Abrams & Naleah- I'm getting the hints you guys are throwing! I'm thinkingof making these treats for the class to enjoy !

    ReplyDelete