Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"Bake-tography" (Choice) *

When I saw this picture I thought of my fellow classmate Rondel Parker. Why? The answer is simple. Mr. Parker’s senior project is photography; you can tell by this picture that it was taken by a photographer of some sort and if you look there are cupcakes located near the model. BOOM! There it is right in front of your eyes. If you were to join both Mr. Parker’s project with mine you would come up with what I like to call “bake-tography”. Where I would bake some treats and he would use his photographic genius to make a cupcake more then a cupcake but art.

Mr. Parker and I are both creative in our own ways. We have two distinctive senses of “style” but I believe together we can make magic. It’s a win/win situation because I’m selling my treats and he’s selling his photography. It would broaden his horizons so he won’t just take pictures of a typical model caked in make-up. Who knows? Together we can start a new baking/photography trend.

5 comments:

  1. Bake-tography that's cute. I like how your thinking on ways to put your project together, maybe I could do the hair & makeup for this photoshoot.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bake-tography is definitely a catchy name lol. Not only do the cupcakes look appetizing but, this looks like a high quality photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bake-tography, this is a great concept, it almost makes me want to eat the world. It really catches your eye and draw a person in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bake-tography, clever, clever, I like it. I think that's an extremely innovative idea. It's also cool you made that connection to Mr. Praker. I applaud you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is it! Making connections with other students means making inspiration happen. Keep inspiring others to do this!

    ReplyDelete