Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Blog Baked For Bakers *

While browsing around on Blogger I came across a sweet blog - literally.  Bake At 350 is a blog that I fell in love with instantly! It has everything from cookies to brownies, even cakes. Bridget (the blog's owner) gives marvelous tips on how to transform your average cookie to a marvelous masterpiece. I plan on using her blog as inspiration to improve not only my blog but my baking! Hope you can enjoy/use it as much as I will... :)

- p.s The picture featured above ( of cookie necklaces) is not on Bridget's blog but I was just trying to give you a good example of how creative her work is.



1 comment:

  1. Do you think you're capable of making a creative piece like this? If you answered yes, you're the man. By the way, the blog was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete