Sunday, May 8, 2011

BreakThrough ! (TalkW|Trip)

So in the chat, I finally sat down and called Ms. Charlene back! It’s official, this Friday I would have my official interview with Charlene. I will be accompanied by three lovely friends & will be recording our session. During the interview I’m hoping Charlene will make puffs for my guests, just to show them how it’s done. As well as speak about her rise to success. I believe the people I picked to come along can benefit in some way from coming along. I don’t want to expose everything but just know that it will all be revealed during my presentation! Also, Mrs. T & I are brainstorming different goodies to present during my presention. Just know it will involve something edible....:)

2 comments:

  1. That sounds so cool.. I hope your interview goes well and way to feed us into looking forward to your project.. I can't wait to see the ending projects turns out to be!(not just for the food I want to see all that you've learned)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also plan on providing something edible for my presentation, but my reason for doing so will probably be different from yours.

    ReplyDelete