Sunday, May 1, 2011

Talk With Trip #7

While sitting around enjoying my spring break, my phone rang and to my surprise it was Miss Charlene. She called to set up an appointment so I can come over and start working on my presentation. As always she sounded eager and ready to rock & roll. Tomorrow I plan on calling her to make concrete details about my presentation and on Friday I would like to take a few students and a FlipCam along to our meeting. I don’t want to disclose the information about what exactly might go on but just know it will be one of a kind. I talked everything over with Mts. Trip and she came up with some more ideas for my presentation. Let’s just say I hope everyone who attends my presentation has a sweet tooth.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that Essence has some great ideas for her presentation and is working hard on making it informative and entertaining! She has a great rapport with The Creampuffery and should get a great interview with the owner that will hopefully inspire students here to have the vision and drive to create their own company some day.

    ReplyDelete