Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Found Sunshine On My Cloudy Day...(Meeting)


          So this Friday the 13th, I was finally able to interview Miss Charlene. Although everything was planned out it couldn’t have been a worse day. Right before I went over to the puffery I found out one of my friends was found murdered. To say the least, my nerves were shot for lack of better words. However, with the help of my great support system Shaq aka “El Jefe” and Shelley, my interview was a success for the most part.
When we walked into the puffery Charlene was nowhere to be found, apparently she thought our appointment was for 2:00 instead of 1:00 pm! It didn’t seem like anything was going to go right. Veronica, the assistant manager, begin stalling until Charlene came and she gave some good advice that went great with the interview. I’m so grateful that Shelly and Shaq were there to help me through the interview because I was in the puffery physically but not mentally. All I can think about was the situation with my friend. Eventually Charlene came and we were able to pull through the interview. My two lovely assistants were able to sample the puffs which they fell in love with and I was able to finish the interview off strong. All in all, that portion of my day was a success.

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful that you invited me to the puffery, but I wish it was under better circumstance. I was very impressed how you handled yourself when we got there. They couldn't even tell that something was bothering you because you were still able to smile and laugh and that to me is a testament of your ability to stay strong and I gained so much respect for you Miss Dinero. I don't know how you feel, but I sympathize with you. I didn't know Dave very well but I use to run with him for track a couple years ago, and he seemed like a very cool kid and he had some nice eyebrows, and to find out that he's gone is horrific. Remember that time is the greatest healer. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ability for you to persevere and put on a brave face says so much about your character and maturity. I'm proud of you for continuing with the interview and doing it with your typical grace.

    I know that you'll find a solution to getting the filming together.

    ReplyDelete