Sunday, May 8, 2011

FieldTrip (Connection*)


So this week the whole Senior Project class went on an adventure in our own back yard. It was a trip that could benefit each and everyone of us, like I had mentioned a few posts back. Mr. Abrams whole purpose for bringing us out on this “field trip” was to possibly get us inspired. Well my inspiration came from just being outside. While looking around I seen the beauty in the freshly cut grass being blown in the wind and the calmness over the water. However, where my actual inspiration came from was in the sky. I would love to capture the beauty of the clouds dancing across the blue sky on a cake or cupcake. Something similar to this picture, that would be pure pefection. As Mr. Abrams would say.."that's when I would know I arrived".

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our outing and your connection is so original and creative!

    ReplyDelete