Thursday, May 12, 2011

Talk With Trip #8 *


This talk around (get it? Talk instead of “time”? Just a little humor for you) Mrs. Trip and I discussed the dynamics of my presentation and my upcoming interview. I couldn’t decide on the treat of which I would like to pass out during my presentation but now I finally came up with, what I consider, the perfect treat. With help from Mrs. Porter I would like to perfect and master the treat just as Charlene has perfected and mastered her puffs. As for the interview portion of our talked we talked about the questions that I would like to cover. There are certain points I hope to get across with most of my questions so I can hopefully inspire others. So things a pretty much looking up for me and I can't wait to put my dream into a reality. So stay tuned for what I have in store...until next time Peace. Love & Bake *

1 comment:

  1. Feeding your audience in creative ways is always a plus!

    ReplyDelete