Sunday, April 3, 2011

No Talk This Week...*

If you recall last week Mrs. Trip fell sick, well this week once again she fell sick before I could talk to her. (Maybe she caught the “Spring fever”…AHA! No?) I swear it must be a bug going around because Friday I also fell sick, too. I’m disappointed because I planned on showing Mrs. Trip how to create a Blogger account so she could start commenting on my blogs. Ok, Ok fine…everyone’s blogs ! However, I hope she’s feeling better come Monday morning so we can resume our business as usual. Afterall..we still have a lot to accomplish!

3 comments:

  1. Being sick sucks! :-( well, she's feeling better now, so good luck with teacher her how to use blogger. you know how she is with technology. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww pobrecita. I feel bad for you... not really I lied. I hope you get things together soon because time is Money..get it Money like your last name(Hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you're going to show Mrs. Trip how to blog! ^_^ I don't know why I find that so funny. It's cute though, good luck.

    ReplyDelete