Sunday, April 17, 2011

Oh My! Sugar High (Connection*)

This blog is as sweet as it looks! I was browsing the internet trying to find different baking tips that I can maybe use in my presentation and I stumbled across this sweet treat. I can you this as my inspiration. Once I get more comfortable with making my own cupcakes, cakes I can put my own twist to it. To make it me own, you know? One day people can use me as an inspiration. I hope to make my blog using all the information I’ve learned along the way. Giving tips and having a step by step process on how to make a birthday cake or a traditional Christmas cookie. I have a long way to go and lots to learn but I have faith that one day my blog will be as sweet as “Oh My! Sugar High”.

1 comment:

  1. How much are you going to emulate the style of the professionals that we see on the many TV baking/cooking channels. We now know that you are an actress and that you have stage presence. This will certainly help you with your presentation!

    ReplyDelete