Sunday, April 10, 2011

Presentation Talk ! *

As mentioned in my “Talk with Trip” blog, I am making progress towards my presentation. Mrs. Charlene predicts that we’ll be able to have our meeting sometime after the “Easter Rush”. She explained that with the Easter holiday coming that it will extremely difficult to sit down and talk over everything. Nevertheless, she’s excited about working with me. In fact, her first words once I mentioned my presentation was , “What do I have to do? How can I help?”. Knowing that she wants to help, helps relieve some of the pressure I have about the presentation. From what I hear, Charlene is creative so I’m eager to hear any of her ideas. This would be my first presentation that I have to make myself so if there’s any help extended my way - I’m going to take it! Charlene has been putting presentations of all kinds for years now so I’m lucky to be working with a pro. The other perspective I’m excited about my presentation is that I may be able to take a couple of students to the puffery…I’ll explain more about that later only because I want to keep my presentation under wraps. (Sorry, didn’t mean to tease!) Well until next time… Peace. Love & Bake !

No comments:

Post a Comment