Sunday, April 17, 2011

Adventure-lessssss *

As mentioned last week, I won’t be able to see my sponsor until AFTER the Easter break. This is because she’s already swamped with orders of puffs that she won’t be able to fit me in. After the storm comes the calm, when we can chat about our ideas for my presentation. I can’t wait to work with Miss Charlene. I’m ready to show my peers what I’ve learned over the last couple months. As for my paper, I have to continue working on that because I refuse to wait until the day before we come back and get to work. I hope everyone enjoys their break! Until next time…Love. Peace & Bake *

1 comment:

  1. Aww homegirl I know how you feel I can't get over to my sponsor this week either.... because I'm in pittsburgh... but I already miss those baby squirrels:-(.. and YOU should enjoy your break TOO...:)

    ReplyDelete