Sunday, April 10, 2011

Talk With Trip #6 *

This past Tuesday I was finally able to talk with Mrs. Trip and might I add, it was a successful one! Being as though I’m trying to get a head start on my presentation the first thing we did was sit down and evaluate every aspect of my presentation I would like to accomplish. From there we decided to call Ms. Charlene, the puffery’s owner, and fill her in on my expectations of my presentation. Ms. Charlene was enthused and was ready to get right to work. Which helped me feel more relaxed because there’s nothing like having the others support you in your dream. Once we got off the phone the next thing Mrs. Trip a I accomplished was setting her up a Blogger account so she can make comments to everyone’s blogs. It just so happened that Mrs. Trip already had an account from being a mentor of previous students in Senior Project. Once we retrieved her password, she was ready to go. I’m looking forward to her comments as well as working with both Mrs. Trip and Charlene with my presentation! So for all that we've accomplished I say "Two thumbs up for our talk with trip!" Well until next time…Peace. Love & Bake !

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you, Essence! You took charge of the phone call and expressed yourself well with Ms. Charlene. You have a great vision and I have every confidence your presentation will be super! I'm happy to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete