Sunday, March 27, 2011

Adventure to the Puffery #5

Last Friday, I wasn’t as enthused as usual to visit my sponsor. As mentioned in my previous entries – I’ve grown bored with the work at the puffery. What drawn me to the whole idea of being a pastry chef was the whole “cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies” aspect of it all. To my disadvantage the puffery only specializes in three products. I didn’t want to make it seem like I was ungrateful because the reality of it is, I appreciate all that the puffery has to offer me.

So instead of being a Debbie Downer I took this as an opportunity to pitch some of my ideas to both my sponsor(s) and my mentor for my presentation at the end of the year. With help from both my mentor and my sponsor(s) , I’ve came up with what may be the perfect presentation. I would go into detail but then you guys wouldn’t be surprised as to what I have in store! But what I can say is that I may need some of your help and my presentation can inspire some of you! Everything isn’t set in stone but what we came up with so far makes me excited for the end of the year.

1 comment:

  1. So, the other day i finally went over to the puffer and they make amazing desserts. next time I'm babysitting I just might bring the little ones over to have a taste of them.

    ReplyDelete