Friday, March 18, 2011

Talk With Trip #4 *


The time has finally come where I can finally talk to my mentor, Mrs. Triplo. During our discussion I confessed that one again – I am bored. As I explained to Mrs.Trip, I feel like I have learned everything there is to know about the puffery. I’ve done everything from making the puffs, help with the displays, and even stamp stickers on the boxes. The thing about it is… I’m looking more for the cakes and cookie aspect of baking. I mean, that’s what I enjoy the most. I pretty much understand how running a business, be it big or small, can run. I guess you can say I’m looking for more of a variety.
On a brighter note, Mrs.Trip and I also had a chance to brainstorm some ideas for my presentation for the end of the year. From just the few things we came up with I’m starting to look forward to my presentation at the end of the year. So I'm making some kind of progress....slowly but surely. Until the next time; Love. Peace & Bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment