Sunday, March 27, 2011

New Favorite Quote (Choice*)

“You don’t get a do-over with time, but you always get a do-over with money” – Anthony Wellington
I heard this quote earlier in the week from Anthony Wellington himself and I’ve been repeating it ever since. Since then, I thought over a lot of things - from college choices to life in general. My friend Chris and I always joke around and say, “Time is money and I can’t afford to be wasting either!” Although both quotes hold some truth, I find Mr. Wellington’s more influential. Some people choose money over time, thinking it’s more valuable. However, like the quote says you can get a do-over with money. I hope that other people were able to understand that as well.

1 comment:

  1. I was just watching a movie on Netflix that was very mediocre. Instead of wasting another hour after I was a half hour into it, I turned it off. Life is too short.

    ReplyDelete