Friday, March 11, 2011

Suessical the Musical (Choice*)


On Thursday, March 10, 2011 I will make my big acting debut as the Sour Kangaroo in my school’s “Suessical the Musical”.  Acting and dancing are just some of my many admirations. What I admire about acting is that it allows you to act outside of yourself. You can always go above and beyond when you’re on the stage. 


When I first started my role as the Sour Kangaroo, I was shy and held back a lot. If it wasn’t for the constant support of my fellow cast I probably wouldn’t be able to be where I am today. I am now confident in my character and can finally exude the diva that is necessary for the role. My only regret is that I waited my last two years of high school to get involved in theatre. However, I am forever grateful for all the life lessons I’ve learned through acting.   

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of my Essie! I can't wait to actually see the show (I'm going to the Saturday night show). I'm really excited and I'm sure you're doing awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never. It has been such a pleasure watching you blossom as an actress. I remember seeing you during auditions as the kangaroo.

    ReplyDelete