Sunday, March 27, 2011

Talk With A Sick Trip #5 :( *

Mrs. Trip was feeling a little under the weather today, so much so she had to go to the doctors today. Nevertheless, we were still able to have a little chitchat. We talked more about my presentation at the end of the year (sorry, that information is disclosed) and more about my next move. We’re in the middle of looking for a new sponsor, well maybe not a sponsor but something where I can get the pastry feeling that I’ve been missing at the puffery. I don’t want to leave the puffery because I love my ladies (Dianna, Maureen, and Veronica)! They are very hospitable and treat me like if they known me for years. However, I yearn for something more. That's exactly what Mrs. Trip and I have to accomplish , we have to find a bakery that can teach me everything else I need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment