Friday, March 11, 2011

Talk with Trip #3 *


As of late I can’t speak to my mentor, Mrs.Trip, because our schedules are so busy. Mrs.Trip is not only my mentor but my school’s theatre director. So her time is mostly being consumed with our upcoming production of “Suessical the Musical”. As I mentioned earlier I am the Sour Kangaroo in the musical therefore, I don’t have that much time to spare myself! I can reassure you all that when the production is done and over with, we’ll have more meaningful talks.

5 comments:

  1. The show better be good tonight if I'm paying my hard earned 5 dollars, but I can expect the best, since the cast if filled with talented performers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a smashing job! And to think that there are six other Seussical alumni in the class. Yes, you and Ms. Trip will have the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY MOM LOVED THE SOUR KANGAROO THE MOST!!! She'd be walking around screaming "I'm the SSOOUURRR KANGAROO" and I'd be like "...no mom." lol. You did a great job Essence I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete