Friday, March 18, 2011

America's Next Top Julia Child (Connection*)


Who is Julia Child? Julia Child was an author, a chef as well as a TV personality. She introduced French cuisine to America through her cook books and her TV shows. To familiarize yourself more with her you can watch the movie “Julie & Julia” starring Meryl Streep, who played Child in the movie.
If my passion for baking takes me further, I hope to act as the next Child – starring in my own baking show, publishing cook books, inspiring other to bake their hearts away. The YouTube clip embedded is just highlights of some of her best work.  Maybe one day in the future I can have a highlight tape of my best dishes…

p.s To view the YouTube video click the title :)

1 comment:

  1. My mom is a huge fan of Julia Child. I think any baker is a fan of hers. I also had the privilege of seeing that movie. It was really good, too! :)

    ReplyDelete